Langsung ke konten utama

3Week Diet Review

by Eric Rand

The perfect solution for someone who seriously wants to permanently get in control of their weight.

Weightloss is a very personal endeavor. Everyone's makeup is different enough that something that works very well for one doesn't necessarily work for another. 

I've tried most of the different popular regimens promoted for weight loss with limited results. I've learned a lot. The best thing I can say about my previous actions is that I learned how to stop from gaining. Which is a big deal all by itself. 

I went on the 3 Week Diet program pretty certain that it would "work" (after reading all of the material over 5 times before starting), but very curious as to how my body would feel going through the phases. It was just fine. I didn't feel dizzy, weak or particularly hungry any more than previously. I lost a total of 16 pounds by day 15 (the day after I was full of bacon, guacamole, and Macadamia nuts. I was down 18 pounds by the end of the 21 days. With no feeling that I wanted to binge along the way. 

I did miss having a beer a couple of times a week. But there is a way to accommodate that going forward. I have no doubt that I will be able to continue losing the final 15 to my personal goal over the next month or two.

What I love about the 3 Week diet is that experiencing the different phases actually teaches you that there are at least 3 different "solid" methods that can be implemented for immediate weight loss, that can be used whenever you want -- AFTER you finally get to your goal weight. The absolute certainty that you will be able to stay at your target weight is the real value to the program. You can have that certainty because all the methods detailed do exactly what they are supposed to do -- how they are supposed to do it.

And one only gets different results from different actions, and permanent results stem from permanent changes. The 3 Week Diet has all the ingredients laid out in a tidy package for anyone to take advantage of. I have recommended it to 3 of my friends.  >> More Detail

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Optionbot - Binary Indicator Review

by Samantha Marvel The  Optionbot.net  software if one of it’s kind. It’s the only currency analysis software that is fully synced with up to 12 brokers accounts. The Option Bot 2 is the latest version offering traders with an automated trading analysis and fully user custom trading alerts for various time frames with an exceptional high accuracy and industry leading service! The Option Bot was first lunched in 2008 by Gary Davis and it gained popularity very quickly as no similar alternative was able to become such a big ‘hit’ among traders during that time and up until now. The Option Bot remains the leading automated trading bot and the most popular among binary options traders. Option Bot Review Performance  The  OptionBot 2  is the highest performing signals service with up to %92 accuracy rate. This performance is well documented and plenty testimonials from satisfied traders have surfaced the web. Based on a traffic ranking sites, the OptionBot ...

Daily quote #1

John Bunyan Oftentimes we get so caught up in the give-and-take process of life that we forget the true spirit of generosity—one in which we give without the expectation of receiving. Nonprofit volunteering is a great way of carrying out this phrase in your daily life.

15 Ways You Are Wasting Time During the Day

Anna Johansson Anna is a freelance writer, researcher, and business consultant from Olympia, WA. Do you ever feel like you just don’t have enough time? Are you always rushing from one responsibility to the next with no time for yourself? Do you just have the feeling that you are wasting time? You’re not alone. According to a Gallup poll, 61 percent of working Americans claim they don’t have enough time to do what they want. On top of that, 68 percent of people feel they aren’t getting enough rest (with significant crossover between these populations likely).  But is this really a result of being overloaded with responsibilities? Or is it simply a product of poor time management? In this article, we’ll examine all the ways that you’re wasting time, and how to stop doing so… starting right now. Compensate for Wasted Time Chances are, you gravitated to the first possibility—after all, being busy has become a kind of status symbol in the United States. But i...