Langsung ke konten utama

“Now You Can Master Any DSLR Camera And Take Gorgeous, Attention-Grabbing Photos By Following Step-By-Step Video Tutorials!”

by Evan Sharboneau
As you probably know, I’ve helped over 9.2 million photographers to create stunning images using a digital camera.
Now, I’ve got something NEW for you – and it’s very cool.
After helping beginners for 5 years, I see exactly what’s stopping you from taking photos that really impress your friends and family… and will sell online, at shows, and even galleries.
So if you’re struggling to get the most out of your camera and finally be recognized for your own amazing photographs, then what I’m about to share will make you extremely happy…
I Used To Be Like You
Look, I understand how it feels to compare your own photographs with what we see in magazines, books, and online forums.
As a beginner, it’s not only frustrating but can get depressing, wondering “how was that shot taken?”… thinking “it’s probably because they have a better camera than me”… or “I’ll take photos that good, eventually”.
Like you, I didn’t know the secrets. I couldn’t afford expensive cameras or classes. But I wanted to take good photos TODAY, not “someday”…
Are These Questions And Concerns Stopping You From Becoming A Better Photographer?
  • Do you own a DSLR camera but take mediocre photographs – a sign that you lack the skill and confidence to get the best results?
  • Have you thought about upgrading your equipment, believing that will improve your photos?
  • Are you lost when it comes to exposure, aperture, ISO/ASA, depth of field, lighting, lenses, filters, post-production and other difficult concepts?
  • Do you still have questions or feel overwhelmed after reading blogs, forums, books, and tutorials?
  • Have you thought about taking photography classes – but want to save time and money?
  • Do you think you’re not ready to be a professional – a mindset that you must overcome to succeed, get recognized, and sell your own photos?
Bad Photos Are Not Your Fault

So many new photographers and hobbyists get stuck on buying equipment. And they spend months hunting for ways to improve their skills.
Yet, after all that, your photos are average. Or worse.
Here’s the truth: it’s really NOT your fault!
I’m telling you, I’ve spent hundreds of hours digging through blogs and forums, reading books and manuals, watching YouTube and DVDs.
Guess what. After going through ALL of the training material out there, I’ve found NONE that will turn you into a pro, step-by-step.
They always have missing pieces. Questions without answers. Nobody says exactly how the best images are made.
You’re just expected to “spend a lot of time practicing”!
People believe that’s a good thing, but it can actually be wasted time and energy. Doing something over and over again is exhausting. It takes years to figure stuff out and become a professional that way… if you get there at all!
There’s a better strategy…
It Takes Years To Become A Professional… If You Don’t Know The Shortcut

How did I go from beginner to having photographs showcased on DeviantART, Flickr, print ads, billboards, posters, magazines, and book covers?
Well, I never took classes. Anywhere. Ever.
Instead, I went around my town and shot photos with a low-end Nikon D50.
My first attempts were “ordinary”, nothing special. Online I saw photos better than mine and literally thought they were mysterious. I couldn’t figure out how they did it!
But then… I discovered a few BASIC PRINCIPLES that make it possible to take good photos, every time, no matter what camera’s in my hands.
With these principles, I can take a couple shots and feel comfortable knowing at least one will be a “keeper”.
It’s WAY BETTER than digging through 100 shots hoping that one is just “okay”.
Now I’m aware of WHAT to look for… WHEN to photograph… HOW to get the shot I want. And I can be sure that a photo will be good – even before it’s taken.
It’s like I found a reflex that just “knows” when to click the shutter!
Seriously, this changed my life… >> more detail

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Success people loss her fat

"My husband is the envy of his friends for essentially getting a "new" wife in mid-life!" Roberta Saum, Gold Run, California Vital Stats: Age 52, weight lost 60 lbs., inches lost: 8" on waist, 10" on hips. I was so frustrated with not getting the body I wanted. It wasn’t until I found Venus Factor that I finally reshaped my body. I wasn’t very skeptical, which probably helped me to get started with the workouts, but there wasn’t really anything to worry about anyway. I just did three months as a test drive and the results blew me away, I completely changed my body and my whole life. After doing the Venus program I realized that before I was doing almost everything wrong and way too complicated. I’m 50 and I’m in the leanness and best shape of my life. I’ so happy, I have never been happier. "The Venus Factor program ensures you have all the tools you need to reach the best shape you have ever been in." Jannette Joly,

15 Ways You Are Wasting Time During the Day

Anna Johansson Anna is a freelance writer, researcher, and business consultant from Olympia, WA. Do you ever feel like you just don’t have enough time? Are you always rushing from one responsibility to the next with no time for yourself? Do you just have the feeling that you are wasting time? You’re not alone. According to a Gallup poll, 61 percent of working Americans claim they don’t have enough time to do what they want. On top of that, 68 percent of people feel they aren’t getting enough rest (with significant crossover between these populations likely).  But is this really a result of being overloaded with responsibilities? Or is it simply a product of poor time management? In this article, we’ll examine all the ways that you’re wasting time, and how to stop doing so… starting right now. Compensate for Wasted Time Chances are, you gravitated to the first possibility—after all, being busy has become a kind of status symbol in the United States. But if th

Bali holiday, Ubud & Tandjung Sari

People say that the Balinese people have reached self-content. They are proud of having preserved their unique  Hindu culture and this is still reflected in day-to-day life and can be seen in the numerous ceremonies, festivals, and magnificent temples and palaces.  The Balinese are skilled artisans and are also noted for their traditional dance, the distinctive music of the gamelan and their skills in weaving cloth. The rise of tourism on Bali since artists began flocking here in the 1960s has not changed local customs and still today it is the law in Bali that no building can be higher than a palm tree. Bali’s cultural centre, Ubud, is a rewarding destination renowned for its artisans, temples and galleries, traditional ceremonies and heavenly regional cuisine. Ubud is also a gateway to eastern Bali and you can explore traditional villages, ancient monuments and picturesque terraced paddy fields on a guided tour. Drive or cycle the quiet roads and dirt tracks to see traditio