Langsung ke konten utama

The Plan My Baby

by : Dr Sue Lyn

You may be thinking that this is too good to be true but all I ask is 3 minutes; and this will be the most important 3 minutes of your life. I know that you are here today to learn how to accurately choose the gender of your future baby and I am here to help you make that choice. You may ask how I involved myself in preconception gender selection methods, so allow me to explain.
I was a midwife for 12 years and during this time, I have had the opportunity to speak to many pregnant women (several hundred in fact!) until after the birth of their child.  My career as a midwife had been fulfilling as I was able to lend support and share the joy of each couple after the birth of their baby.  

In my second year, however, I came across a mother who suffered severe post natal depression after delivery of her baby girl.  After a few sessions of consultation with her, she finally confessed that she had high hopes of having a baby boy as she desperately needs to complete her family after having 2 daughters.  I did my best to console and gave her words of encouragement but even I could not change the fact that she felt incomplete without a son even though she loved her 3 daughters dearly. 
It had affected me emotionally, and that was the turning point of my career.  I didn't want this to happen to any mothers in future and this motivated me to find out about perfecting baby gender selection methods. 

I started researching into baby gender selection methods, attended many courses on pre-conception conducted by reputable doctors and interviewing couples (who were mostly my patients) that had tried baby gender selection methods. 

Coincidentally, my husband and I wanted to start a family then.  I knew that this was the perfect opportunity for me to put my research into practice.

As I could not afford to pay the hefty medical fees for laboratory treatments and surgeries (not to mention the risk I was NOT willing to take as I came across  studies which have suggested that kids conceived through these medical treatments have a higher risk of rare health problems), I concluded that my best option (risk free and safe) is to apply the natural preconception methods of gender selection.
After extensive research and time spent studying different natural gender selection methods, I  hand picked the best methods which were proven to be most effective.  I then summarized the best methods into a simple methodology and was so excited with my findings and could not wait to put it to the test.
And I approached my husband and convinced him to try my methodology. My husband was skeptical at first but he finally gave in and agreed to try it out knowing that there is nothing to lose.  After all, it is was easy to apply and completely natural while being 100% risk-free. We were so thrilled when my baby girl Marie arrived 9 magical months later. However, being my pessimistic self, I thought to myself that it could have been "pure luck" that got me my baby girl. I needed to know for sure that my method was perfect and was the best out there.
Not surprisingly, many were initially skeptical but as I continued to explain to them about my personal experiences and the extensive effort that was put into my research, I managed to convince most of those who were planning for their next child.  The bottom line was simple:
And in the first year of introduction, 117 couples used this method and I am so proud to declare that 112 couples had conceived the baby gender of their choice! 
Word started spreading and my reputation began to grow as a midwife, renowned for my baby gender selection method!  As the number of patients wanting to find out about my method were increasing rapidly, I knew I had to do something drastic when my phone kept ringing off the hook even at 4am! I therefore decided to be a full time consultant on baby gender selection, to help as many people  achieve their perfect family by having the perfect baby.

I now feel delighted, knowing that I am making a difference in the lives of mothers and families.  With my son, Dylan who is now 2 years old,  I now have the family that I dreamed of having since I was nineteen!

You can be as happy, no matter where you are, this is a real opportunity for you to create your dream family. I have compiled my findings from all my years of research into a reader friendly e-book which is made easy for all to understand. >>more detail

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Success people loss her fat

"My husband is the envy of his friends for essentially getting a "new" wife in mid-life!" Roberta Saum, Gold Run, California Vital Stats: Age 52, weight lost 60 lbs., inches lost: 8" on waist, 10" on hips. I was so frustrated with not getting the body I wanted. It wasn’t until I found Venus Factor that I finally reshaped my body. I wasn’t very skeptical, which probably helped me to get started with the workouts, but there wasn’t really anything to worry about anyway. I just did three months as a test drive and the results blew me away, I completely changed my body and my whole life. After doing the Venus program I realized that before I was doing almost everything wrong and way too complicated. I’m 50 and I’m in the leanness and best shape of my life. I’ so happy, I have never been happier. "The Venus Factor program ensures you have all the tools you need to reach the best shape you have ever been in." Jannette Joly,

15 Ways You Are Wasting Time During the Day

Anna Johansson Anna is a freelance writer, researcher, and business consultant from Olympia, WA. Do you ever feel like you just don’t have enough time? Are you always rushing from one responsibility to the next with no time for yourself? Do you just have the feeling that you are wasting time? You’re not alone. According to a Gallup poll, 61 percent of working Americans claim they don’t have enough time to do what they want. On top of that, 68 percent of people feel they aren’t getting enough rest (with significant crossover between these populations likely).  But is this really a result of being overloaded with responsibilities? Or is it simply a product of poor time management? In this article, we’ll examine all the ways that you’re wasting time, and how to stop doing so… starting right now. Compensate for Wasted Time Chances are, you gravitated to the first possibility—after all, being busy has become a kind of status symbol in the United States. But if th

Bali holiday, Ubud & Tandjung Sari

People say that the Balinese people have reached self-content. They are proud of having preserved their unique  Hindu culture and this is still reflected in day-to-day life and can be seen in the numerous ceremonies, festivals, and magnificent temples and palaces.  The Balinese are skilled artisans and are also noted for their traditional dance, the distinctive music of the gamelan and their skills in weaving cloth. The rise of tourism on Bali since artists began flocking here in the 1960s has not changed local customs and still today it is the law in Bali that no building can be higher than a palm tree. Bali’s cultural centre, Ubud, is a rewarding destination renowned for its artisans, temples and galleries, traditional ceremonies and heavenly regional cuisine. Ubud is also a gateway to eastern Bali and you can explore traditional villages, ancient monuments and picturesque terraced paddy fields on a guided tour. Drive or cycle the quiet roads and dirt tracks to see traditio